Terms of Services
- We have an understanding of ourselves working as a political collective. The usage of our services depends on the compatibility with our self-conception.
- We will prevent usage that contradicts our understanding. We reserve the right to delete the relevant accounts and related content in such cases.
- We store as little data and logs as possible.
- We will never ask you for your personal information. Our services are usable anonymously.
- No IP addresses are retained. To secure our services against attacks and for debugging purposes temporary exceptions are possible.
- Our services are free of advertisement. We do not transfer data to third parties.
- Accounts which have not been used for two years will be deactivated permanently and all data will be cleared. Re-activation is not possible. The user name will be blocked permanently to prevent identity fraud.
- All hard drives of our servers are encrypted.
- We use transport encryption whenever it is possible to do so. The only exception is the communication with old mail servers for reasons of compatibiity.
- We urge you to use client-based encryption in addition. For emails, use GnuPG. For jabber, use OTR or OMEMO. To encrypt your cloud storage, use Cryptomator.
- We take no responsibility for the content usage of our services.
- Publications that violate the copyright can threaten the existence of our services.
- Accounts which are used to distribute spam will be deleted without prior warning.
Sync your files, contacts, calendars, and more
Mailboxes without ads or analysis of your emails
Online editor for collaborative documents
Open instant messaging alternative to Whatsapp and co.
Telephone and video conferencing for small groups
End-to-end encrypted messenger
Publish (encrypted) texts and add a date of expiry
Encrypted mailing lists for secure group communication
Distribute short messages during demonstrations and events
Wikis, blogs and individual website solutions
Our services at a glance