/* Mailboxes without ads or analysis of your emails */
Since many years we offer an email service for friends and sympathisers. To register an email account, you need an invitation code. Every email account receives three invitation codes 7 days after registering. The codes can be passed on to friends and used for registering.
We have taken a conscious decision against an open registration system in order to prevent misuses of the service.
To protect your emails from being read by third parties, you should use GPG. The best solution is a combination of Thunderbird (setup guide in the Wiki - german only) and Enigmail.
Additionally you can access your emails via browser with our web client.
- Mailboxes on our servers are encrypted with your personal password
- Sending emails with attachments of up to 40 MB
- Data protection: no logging of IP addresses or non-relevant meta data
- Sieve: filtering of emails directly on the server
- Infinite subaddresses like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roundcube Webmail for managing emails on the road
- Publish your OpenPGP key in Web Key Directory (WKD)
- GnuPG email encryption in the web client (not recommended except for rare cases, see the wiki article)
- Onion Service
- The folders Junk and Trash will be automatically emptied after 30 days
- Inactive accounts will be automatically deactivated after two years
Server (Incoming & Outgoing): mail.systemli.org User: <username>@systemli.org Protocol (Receive): IMAP Port: 993 (SSL/TLS) Protocol (Send): SMTP Port: 465 (SSL/TLS)
Onion Service Address
Sync your files, contacts, calendars, and more
Mailboxes without ads or analysis of your emails
Online editor for collaborative documents
Telephone and video conferencing for small groups
End-to-end encrypted messenger
Publish (encrypted) texts and add a date of expiry
Encrypted mailing lists for secure group communication
Distribute short messages during demonstrations and events
Wikis, blogs and individual website solutions
Our services at a glance