Since many years we offer an email service for friends and sympathisers. To register an email account, you need an invitation code. Every email account receives three invitation codes 7 days after registering. The codes can be passed on to friends and used for registering.
We have taken a conscious decision against an open registration system in order to prevent misuses of the service.
Additionally you can access your emails via browser with our web client
- Sending emails with attachments of up to 40 MB
- Data protection: no logging of IP addresses or non-relevant meta data
- Sieve: filtering of emails directly on the server
- Infinite subaddresses like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integration of other email accounts
- Roundcube Webmail for managing emails on the road
- GnuPG email encryption in the web client (not recommended except for rare cases, see the wiki article)
- Tor Hidden Service
- Inactive accounts will be automatically deactivated after two years
Server (Incoming & Outgoing): mail.systemli.org User: <username>@systemli.org Protocol (Receive): IMAP Port: 993 Protocol (Send): SMTP Port: 587 (StartTLS)
Tor Hiddenservice Adress